Tuesday, May 27, 2008

End Of Semester (Reflective Statement)


For me I'm so satisfied with what I learned in this semester. I improved in many things such as listening, writing and also reading. Before this semester I was suffer in listening and I was got in any listening test between 50 and 60 but now I feel that I can get more than 70 and also same thing in reading and writing. Now I know the skills of listening for example I know that I must read the question first and concentrate when the speaker beginning. I think the good thing in this semester was the listening because I improved in it so much. On the other hand I think that bad thing in this semester was the speaking Arabic in the class more than English and this effect in our level. For my class I asked my friends maybe every week about the course (English 175, English 174) and every one said to me that he happy with this semester. For you miss I think you did the best to improve our level and I will be frank with you miss, I studied in the petroleum institute for two years with English teachers and nobody improve my level as you. Finally I think there are many advantages in this semester and the important thing that is learn what you can to support you in level 3.

No comments: