Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Profile


My name is Salmeen Ayedh and I'm twenty years old. My father worked in ADNOC before he retired. I have six brothers and I'm the last one of them. First I will describe my childhood I was love the fight with other children because I'm lived in Bni Yas and this was happened every day. I remember my father when he was banished me because many parents were came to him and said your child hated our children every day. I remember also the first time I interred to the school and that was bad feel because it was new thing in my life.


Life as a teenager, for me this period can make you a good person or bad person depend on what you will learn from it. I think this period began from sixteen. In this period you will learn many new thing about your life some of them good and other not however about myself I learned how I can be polite the people around me and behavior. Also I improve my general skills which maybe help me in my life. Now I try to avoid the girls in this period because I think the maybe confuse me on my study.



For me I must relax after any work so I use my summer vacation to relax and have a good time to refresh my mind. Last summer I went to Indonesia the best place in the world because you will find in it what you want. Indonesia is wonderful place because it has many natural places and also it is very cheap so you will save your money. I really enjoyed in that summer and I hope go to it again.


I will talk now about mo hobbies as everyone in class knows I love foot ball and specially Real Madrid. I didn’t miss any match of them. For me Real Madrid is the best club in the world and I hate Barcelona. Also I love watch movies and the best movie I had seen was Gladiator. It talks about man spent all his time in the fight and I advise you to see this movie.




I hope in the future after I pass the college be an Electrical Engineer because my country needs this course of Engineering and also to get a good salary to be my life more flexible. But to do all those things I must work very hard and develop myself and my skills to be able.

No comments: