Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Famous Person


My name is Pele and I was born in Tres Coracoes Brazil. I'm 57 years old and I have only one son. I believe that I should not through from the balloon because I did many specials things. First I'm scored more that one thousand goals and nobody did this accept me. Also I improved this game and make it the best game in the world. Most of people now love football because of my skills and my goals when I was playing. On the other hand I did some thing very special which nobody can disagree, I reduced the criminals and deal with drugs in Brazil and also in many places by make these boys who don’t have work play football and use their skills in some thing good. I think that I did specials things more than other also the others did normal things so I should not through and stay in the balloon.
You can see some of my gift by click on this link

No comments: